The U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) is an independent scientific organization that collaborates with the world’s top experts in health and science to develop quality standards for medicines, dietary supplements, and food ingredients. USP brings together more than 1,100 talented professionals across five global locations to deliver its mission to strengthen the supply of safe quality medicines and supplements worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sample Collector for Anti-malarial PMS Study
Locations: Abuja, Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Benue, Cross River, Ebonyi, Kebbi, Nasarawa, Plateau, Oyo, Sokoto and Zamfara
Period of Performance: October 25 – 29, 2021 (One Week)
Summary of the Position
- Sample collectors as Mystery shoppers for first round of anti-malarial PMS study across eleven (12) PMI States.
Role and Responsibilities
- The sample collectors will act as Mystery shoppers on a covert mission to pick samples of antimalarial across three (3) senatorial districts across eleven states plus the FCT (12) PMI States (Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Benue, Cross River, Ebonyi, Kebbi, Nasarawa, Plateau, Oyo, Sokoto, Zamfara and FCT).
- Undergo virtual interview
- Undergo virtual sample collectors training
- Procure sample collection materials
- Covertly sample antimalarial across three (3) senatorial districts
- Document and tabulate sample details on sampling form and electronic forms
- Label collected sample appropriately
- Courier collected sample to PQM+ Abuja office
- Manage funds for procurement, write expense reports and retire unused funds
- Write a report on sample collection operations.
- Collect the required amount of antimalarial sample
- Courier the collected sample to PQM+ Abuja office
- Write expense report and retire unspent fund
- Write report on Sampling
- Submit all electronic records, hard copy forms and reports to team lead.
- Discipline in Pharmacy or any of the Life Sciences background.
- Preferably must be resident in the sampling state
- Should be able to speak the local dialect fluently
- Good understanding of the public and private drug outlet
- Should be able to speak the local dialect fluently.
Preferred Qualification Required:
- Country the work is expected to be completely done is Nigeria
USP offers an impressive benefits and allowances package.
Deadline: 15th October, 2021 (4:00 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: GPHNigeriaRecruitment@USP.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- USP is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer (EEOE) and affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity orany other protected class.
- We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with dieabilities.
- USP does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies and is not responsible for fees from recruiters or other agencies except under specific written agreement with USP. It is PQM+ intent to grant this offer to the most suitable candidate.