Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is an Elementary School providing facilities also for foundation (Nursery). The school caters for children from the age of 1 year to 11 years. A Board of Directors whose services are given voluntarily manages the school. The school’s aim is to provide a secure and caring environment within which every child is encouraged to achieve his/her full potential academically, physically and socially.
It ensures that every child receives a broad and balanced education in preparation for the future. The premises include classrooms, a library, sickbay, information technology laboratory, school hall, together with other associated administrative rooms. These are set in a spacious compound with a playground for the children.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Principal (Primary School)
Employment Type: Full-time
You will assist the Head of School to provide leadership and administration that will motivate instructional and Administrative personnel to strive for superior performance so as to provide the best possible opportunities for student growth and development, both educationally and personally. Your supervisory responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Oversee the daily management of the school and office.
- Oversee educators in the school, providing periodic observations and evaluations that are timely and constructive and completed based on the timetables set by the school
- Offer additional training and guidance as necessary based on evaluations of professional staff.
- Hire all faculty and staff for the school and preside over hearings that may be necessary to discipline a staff member.
- Oversee, hire, and evaluate the performance of all staff.
Specifically, you will be involved with:
- Instructional Supervision and Staff Development
- Personnel Selection and Assignment
- Personnel Evaluation
- Curriculum Development, Supervision and Evaluation
- Student Assessment and Monitoring
- Establishing an Effective Workplace
- Establishing Effective Communications
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Community Relations
- Personal Development
- Building and Asset Management
- Record Keeping and Financial Management.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Master’s in Education is required.
- At least five (5) years of school leadership experience.
- At least five (5) years of teaching experience.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the proven ability to professionally and effectively communicate with educators, parents, and community leaders.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Extremely effective administration of multifaceted operations.
- Thorough understanding of applicable local, state, and federal educational laws, regulations, policies, and requirements.
- Thorough understanding of instructional methodology.
- Knowledge of best practices in education and educational administration.
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Creative thinking skills.
- Ability to create, understand, and implement budgets and budgeting practices.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Deadline: 9th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.