ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited is one of the first seven Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) granted license by the National Pension Commission in December 2005. It is part of the Asset & Resource Management Company Limited (ARM) Group, one of Nigeria’s most prominent and respected financial service brands. We have pre-eminent reputation in Investment Management, Research and Pension Fund Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secondary Portfolio Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-Time
Department: Investment Management
- The primary job function will entail supporting Primary Portfolio Managers to manage assigned portfolios in line with their investment policies and relevant regulatory frameworks.
- The Secondary Portfolio Manager will rely on research output from internal and external analysts to develop actionable investment ideas.
- This may involve performing fundamental analysis and building proprietary models etc.
- He / She will be assigned portfolios to manage in a secondary capacity wherein they will make investment recommendations to the PPM for approval as well as effectively maintaining administrative oversight for the portfolios.
- Provide client consultation to develop investment objectives
- Provide advice and guidance for investment opportunities to customers
- Create reports on investment performance and activity
- Communicate with clients about their accounts, market conditions and economic trends
- Manage equity and bond portfolios with the aim of maximizing investment returns
- Commensurate acceptable levels of risk based on client instructions
- Handle financial products as required
- Work together with investment research teams to identify investment opportunities.
- Master’s Degree in Business, Finance, Investment or a related field preferred
- Proven experience in investment and financial assets management as an analyst or assistant manager in a financial institution environment
- Strong understanding of investment strategies and risk management
- Exceptional customer service with a client focus.
Deadline: 31st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online