Kudi aims to make financial services accessible and affordable for all Africans and is particular about retaining her place as a significant player in the African fintech space. We have a well-established track record in payments, and our services have always met with excellent customer satisfaction. We are empowering agents to tackle financial inclusion while creating entrepreneurial opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Android Engineer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you passionate about what you do?
- Do you like an environment that is inspiring, filled with young minds and provides an open field for innovation?
- Do you believe that you can make a difference at Kudi by delivering exceptional value through the things that you do?
- Are you committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and the creation of quality products?
- Then we need you at Kudi as a Senior Android Engineer.
- Build applications that run on all supported Android OS versions
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with other teams on ways to build a stable product while giving our users a perfect experience.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Take full responsibility for products while they are in development and issues that arise when already in use.
- Work alongside other engineers to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as an Android developer.
- Proficient in Kotlin and Java
- Experience using MVVM as a primary design pattern
- Experience with implementing great UIs that match provided mockups including custom views and animations.
- Experience with unit testing and integration tests in Android
- Experience building multi-module apps
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery
- Experience using a suitable persistence library especially Room.
- Experience using a suitable dependency injection library e.g Dagger 2 or Koin.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online