MEDLOG Logistics Services Nigeria Limited is a Nigerian registered company based in Lagos with its Head Office in Apapa. It is the logistics arm of MSC, enabling a one-stop-shop for global supply chain operations. With a presence in 70 countries and over 12 million TEU handled per year, MEDLOG is one of the world’s largest inland transport and logistics providers in terms of the extensive geography covered by its services.
We facilitate the trade, handling and transport of goods with integrity, responsibility and respect to the environment. Based on decades of experience in integrated logistics, we are continuously investing in infrastructure, assets and specialized teams, as well as adapting to the latest technology and digitization trends. We offer flexible multi-modal transport solutions and internal storage services to customers in all sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Clearing Officer
Employment type: Full-time
We are currently recruiting a Senior Clearing Officer whose responsibilities will be as stated below:
- Collecting and coordinating container terminal invoice.
- Obtaining the fumigation and phytosanitary certificate from government regulators.
- Performing container physical examination at various terminal with customs and other government agencies.
- Processing and ensuring custom release and escalation of queries to the team lead.
- Ensuring the completion of export stuffing at owner’s premises.
- Processing NAFDAC second stamping after custom examination.
- Processing exchange control document with custom.
- Running of customs transfer at customs command for bond shipment.
- Running of NEPZA Letters at various customs command.
- Writing of terminal delivery order (TDO).
- Processing export custom release.
- Export custom examination report and collection of inspection act and FECD.
- A minimum of B.Sc qualification with at least 5 – 7 years of clearing experience.
- Working knowledge of MS office.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to new roles and challenges.
- Proactive and engaging.
- Ability to work in high paced environment.
- Numeracy skills.
- Reporting skills.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Priority management.
- Top class HMO benefit.
- Professional membership dues payment.
- Lunch provision every day (for those physically present at the office).
- Life assurance policy.
- Leave allowance 24% of your annual basic salary.
- 13th month salary
- Loan offering to employees with zero interest.
- Annual salary increase is done yearly based on performance.
- Monthly provision (Milk, Beverage, etc.).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online