Terragon is Africa’s fastest-growing enterprise marketing technology company. We aggregate and enrich difficult-to-source consumer data, generating measurable outcomes for telco’s, banks, and larger brands. Some of our achievements include winning the Future of Workplace Awards for Employer of the Year and One of the Best 100 Companies to Work for in Nigeria by Jobberman in 2018, amongst others. Our culture and values revolve around Dynamism, Autonomy, Teamwork and Agility which reflect our attitude towards work and our lighthearted spirit towards our people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be the custodian of all production systems powering various products and service offerings across Publishers, Ad Exchanges, Telcos and Financial Services.
- Identifying recurring issues to design and implement automatic response.
- You will be involved in decision making and in rolling out the changes with your team.
- Troubleshooting problems, including impact assessment
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- 3-5 years’ experience as a DevOps engineer.
- Knowledge of AWS services and extensive experience deploying dev, staging and production workloads.
- Experience in working on a Linux production platform, running Web Services (NginX, Apache, etc.)
- Good understanding of networking concepts (load balancers, routers) as well as System Administration.
Deadline: 13th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.