LEK-AM Sp Pharmaceutical Company is one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies on the Polish market. At the moment, the Company employs more than 400 people, which is gradually increasing, along with the expansion of individual Company departments.
The Company manufactures its preparations in the town of Zakroczym, near Warsaw. The manufacturing facilities include a cutting-edge pharmaceutical-production plant, and a laboratory equipped with the highest-quality equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Medical Representative
Job Ref No.: SMR01
Locations: Cross River, Edo, Enugu, Imo, Kano, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, Rivers and Sokoto.
- Setting up sales pipeline to determine the effectiveness of sales strategies
- Keeping abreast of the latest industry trends
- Assisting less experienced Sales Representatives to achieve their targets
- Identifying potential customers through networking initiatives.
- Preparing and delivering sales presentations to potential and existing customers.
- Developing innovative sales strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Resolving customer complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Pharmacists and allied Medical Professionals with at least 3 years Cognate experience in the same role in Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing.
- Previous experience in the sales of Insulin and Integrated Diabetic Solutions would be advantageous.
- Sales Skills: Proven sales experience, proven track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Computer Literacy Skills: Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Negotiation Skills: Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Coaching mentoring and managing sales and marketing staff.
Deadline: 8th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application along with comprehensive CV and soft copies of relevant Certificate to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.