Jaysoftnet is a global software, system security, and networking solution provider building secure tools (SAAS, Bespoke solutions, etc) to solve human and business problems by using modern technologies and transforming ideas into innovations in the shortest time possible.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Software developer that will develop information systems by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions; support and develop a software team.
- The Software developer will work with a team of developers responsible for building new and support existing Softwares.
- Coding and debugging.
- Troubleshooting system errors.
- Managing database systems.
- Profiling and analyzing algorithms.
- Implementing build systems.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- On-time delivery of software development tasks according to global standards
- Regular backup of the project worked on to version control system.
- Support and maintenance of software applications
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Maintain a stable server/software with zero downtime
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Should have a good knowledge in both frontend and backend application development.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Good communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Willing to learn and work on different mobile platforms/frameworks when needed.
- Working knowledge of at least one CI/CD tool — i.e Travis CI, Circle CI,Jenkins (optional).
- Working Knowledge of Microservices Architecture (a plus)
- Expertise in architecting and designing software solutions for various problem types.
- Solid proficiency with any two of server-side languages (PHP, Golang, Node.js, Rust, C#, Java and Python preferred)
- Solid proficiency with any two of client-side framework ( React/react-native, vue.js, etc ).
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- (Optional) Mobile development skill is a plus
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge in any of these technologies is a plus- Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain.
- Experience with version control (git)
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies (optional)
- Remote (Work from your home).
You shouldn’t take this role if …
- You find excuses for why you can’t get something done.
- While we understand that there’s a possibility that your skill level may not be as advanced as required, “not possible” is not a reply/mindset we want to hear.
- You need top-down step-by-step directions on how to carry your tasks.
N50,000 – N100,000 / month.
Deadline: 30th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.