CrowdForce is building Africa’s Largest offline distribution network. We enable businesses, FMCGs, Government and NGOs collect reliable market data through extensive agent network.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Software Engineer – Backend
Location: Full Time
Employment Type: Full Time
- Development in .Net Core, c#, Microservices, APIs, Cloud platforms while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing, designing, developing, and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and deliver superior engineering outcomes.
- Make informed decisions quickly and take ownership of services and applications at scale.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Work in a team environment and mentor the junior team members.
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
- 4+ years of coding experience in ASP .Net Framework, ASP .Net Core, Multi-Tier Architecture, Microservices, Entity data model, Restful, and API Development.
- Must have experience working in a Fintech, banking, or payment services-related sector.
- Experience with any cloud environment (Azure, AWS, etc).
- Working experience in databases such as SQL Database and storage technologies such as MS SQL server
- Experienced in TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Good understanding of DevOps concepts and process and CICD tools.
- Good understanding of Agile methodology
- Understanding of security and identifying concepts and familiar with authentication, single-sign-on, directory services, etc.
- Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements envisioning system features and improving functionality.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply