eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Tester Intern (NYSC)
Location: Ikeja GRA, Lagos
Employment Type: Nysc
- We are looking for a passionate Software Tester to join our team! As a Software Tester on our team, you will be involved in performing automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose.
- This will avail you the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career. Some of the duties include analysis of software, and systems, mitigate risk and prevent software issues.
- Performing automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose
- Analysis of software and systems to mitigate risk and prevent software issues
- Detect bugs/errors and track effectively using bug tracking tools such as Jira
- Create test cases, test templates, test plan documents.
- A Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Management Technology, Statistics or any closely related field is required.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools
Skills & Experience:
- At least one year experience in software testing.
- Web data aggregation testing, Data analysis.
- Knowledge of Python is a plus.
- Knowledge of testing tools for various tests
- Knowledge of new technology trends
- Experience creating test plan/strategy
- Ability to pay attention to details in finding bugs
- Knowledge of functionality tests, stress test, speed/performance test, regression test
Deadline: 23rd October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Opportunity is only open to current/ prospective corp members serving/ fresh graduates intending to serve in Lagos.
- Select your position of interest and submit your application. Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.