Green Field Health Management Limited is a National Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Staff Nurse / Midwife (RN / RM)
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Claims verification and processing
- Vetting of all medical bills on our various schemes according to agreed tariffs
- Conflict resolution on all bill related issues
- Maintaining correspondence with enrollees and providers
- Education of enrollees and providers especially on the operations of the scheme
- Handling and sorting of complaints from enrollees and providers Claim verification, vetting and processing of all medical bills
- Provider Visitation and Tariff negotiations
- Generating Claims reports and other NHIS statutory reports.
- Marketing of Green Field HMO plans.
Candidate must possess the following:
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc Degree qualification.
- Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as staff nurse (RN) / Midwife (RM),
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel,
- Cognate experience working with a Health Maintenance Organization is an added advantage.
- (Entry Level): Very attractive.
Deadline: 22nd October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.