Nenu Engineering Limited is a social impact enterprise seeking to address the environmental and household economic issues associated with the use of traditional polluting technologies for cooking purposes. The company produces and distributes energy saving cook stoves that emits 60% less toxic smoke and burns 65% less charcoal. In 4 years it has produced and distributed over 54,000 energy saving stoves through a network of distributors and retailers in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: State Sales Lead
Locations: Abuja, Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Benue, Delta, Edo, Enugu, Imo, Kano, Kogi , Kwara, Nasarawa, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers and Taraba
Roles and Responsibilities
- We need the services of State Sales Lead to spearhead our sales expansion in states across Nigeria.
- Collaborate with the marketing team in Abuja to manage sales, and implement Nenu’s marketing and distribution strategy in their respective states
- Establish new distribution partnerships targeting wholesalers, retailers, financial institutions, corporations, government institutions and NGOs.
- Manage distributor relationships, customer accounts and provide support when necessary
- Collaborate with the marketing team in Abuja to design, implement and manage innovative marketing campaigns to drive sales.
- Recruit, train, and manage on-the-ground sales unlocking team in line with NENU’S marketing strategy.
- Assist in sales forecasting and track the sales and marketing budget for the State
- Produce monthly reports highlighting trends, marketing effectiveness and growth opportunities
- Set up and manage an after-sales network of repair stations and warranty activations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2 years sales, marketing and new business development experience preferably in consumer goods
- Experience in developing new distribution channels
- High level of comfort working with wholesale business clients
- Proven ability to manage a small team of promoters
- Experience designing and managing marketing campaigns and creating end-consumer demand
Deadline: 11th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.