Alerzo Limited is a reputable technology and services company that has transformed the process of distribution of FMCG products to informal retailers.
We are looking for candidates for immediate employment in the position below:
Job Title: Stock Controller
Locations: Uyo – Akwa Ibom, Benin – Edo, Owerri – Imo & Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensures availability of stock at all times (on his product stand/section)
- Prepares and keep effective daily records of stock movement
- Ensures all stock movements and transactions are recorded on his “Bin Cards” (Stock card)
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure a smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level for the product as well as packaging.
- Joint responsibility for continuous improvement within the warehouse.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- 2 years experience as a Storekeeper, Stock Controller, Verification Officer, Checker, Receiver, or related position in the FMCG space.
- Well exposed to B2B Sales and must have exposure in leading a team of 4-5 people
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Must have relationship management skills
- Great organizational skills
- Incredible time management skills
- Ability to analyze large sets of data and draw conclusions using MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to give constructive criticism
- Must reside in selected states i.e CV must reflect an address in the selected state to be considered.
- HMO and other statutory benefits.
Deadline: 15th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and State (e.g Fleet Officer Oyo) as the subject of the mail.