Certfort Limited is a Best Practise service provider established in 2019 to empower organizations to get it right at the first attempt, which enables them to stay ahead in the market and exceed their corporate objectives.
We are an independent certification body, poised to be one of the fastest-growing certification bodies in Africa. The Certfort team consists of highly experienced professionals offering the latest in systems and product certifications and quality improvements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead – Business Development / Marketing and Office Operations
Location: Abuja (F.C.T)
Job type: Full-time
- The person is expected to lead a business development/marketing team.
- He/she will manage & coordinate the administrative/operational activities of the Abuja office which covers the northern region of Nigeria.
The responsibilities cover but not limited to:
- Design and implement plans to increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
- Drive and manage the digital branding and marketing touchpoints for the company.
- Provide leadership and operational guidance to the Business development team.
- Lead and participate in deal construction and negotiations, and arrangement on the marketing strategy to be adopted
- Tracks new markets and emerging trends, recommends new products and services, proposes and develops new strategic partnerships.
- Identify products and services and take calculated step towards ensuring that the necessary procedure for the registration of the business and licensing are carried out.
- Ensure that matters related to restructuring agreement and negotiations are well monitored
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems, and devise ways to streamline processes and ensure adherence to policies and regulations
- Prepared, modified, and published presentations, correspondences, documents and other communications using Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other application as required.
- Interface with and assist to coordinate the 3rdparty vendors, suppliers and contractors.
- Work with the Company’s Solicitor/ Legal practitioner /HR to perform activities that manages and enhance all processes necessary for compliance with commercial agreements, legal instruments, regulatory authorities and other statutory requirements.
- Monitor office supplies, asset inventory and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders.
- Organize and supervise training, meetings and event activities.
- BA / B.Sc / HND in Business or Social Sciences related discipline.
- An advanced degree (PGD, MBA, M.S., etc.) will be advantageous
- Eloquence in written and verbal communication.
- Minimum of 8 – 12 years industry experience in a business development, marketing, or sales role
- An understanding of how to interpret financial numbers, ratios, and reports
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and online marketing solutions/tools.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Knowledge of the public sector environment.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations with solid written and verbal communication skills
- Must be IT savvy and abreast of technology trends.
Deadline: 8th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online