First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, IT Risk Management
Job Identification: 256
- Manage IT Risk team members to ensure applicable IT Risks (including emerging risks) are identified, evaluated, controlled and reported in a timely manner
- Facilitate and promote the understanding of Operational Risk and Compliance requirements within IT
- Coordinate and consolidate operational risks, issues (crystalised risks) and loss reporting of IT for presentation at the technology and services operational risk meetings as well as executive management operational risk meetings through the Business Operational Risk Manager.
- Coordinate periodic business monitoring (self-assessment) activities within IT and escalate findings and or breaches to IT Management through the self-reporting tool, when they occur
- Annual assessment categorization of 3rd party service providers
- Work with respective unit head to prepare IT’s Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA) plan, update and monitor execution of plan.
- Review assessment outputs from IT Risk Analyst and/or Senior Analyst; and prepare RCSA reports
- Ensure that all release and deployment packages can be tracked, installed, tested, verified and backed out (if required)
- Establish Assurance Management standards to cover client/external requirements
- Ensure that all IT processes and procedures are compliant with regulatory and applicable standard requirements
- Serve as liaison to auditors, consultants, and operational risk management team, regarding documentation and review of information compliance.
- Identify, analyze, and evaluate business continuity risks to help prioritize and guide appropriate mitigation efforts
- Participate in IT projects and initiatives to bring pro-active risk management focus into solutions
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 6 + years of experience in technology/ information security management
- 2+ years of management experience
Deadline: 5th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online