Daniel Peterson Consult – Our client, a foremost player in the Real Estate and Property Business Sector of the Economy, has her operations in Nigeria with her Head Office in Lagos and other major countries in the West African Coast.
Due to expansion of the business, they seek very highly skilled persons at Top Management levels to manage her ever increasing business operations and activities in the position below:
Job Title: Technical Director
The Technical Director will:
- Serve as a technical administrative back up for the GMD (Handle all Technical Correspondences).
- Serve as a ‘clearing house’to all technical related matters in GMD’s Office.
- Vet all Technical bills and seek for GMD’s approval after satisfying all due diligence.
- Serve as a special project inspector on the instruction of GMD.
- Carry out other duties as directed by the GMD
Key Result Areas:
- Overseeing the design, construction and maintenance of the real estate projects to ensure that the real estate property development is in line with the business development and acquisition (BOA) needs.
- Coordinate with the GMD and understand the needs in order to develop the technical plan accordingly
- Set objectives of the desii, construction and maintenance and supervise their implementation in order to ensure that objectives are met and actions implemented according to plan Deal with suppliers in order to ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLA) are respected and cost optimised
- Supervise the different projects on the ground and deliver monthly reports describing the progress status to the GMD.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- He must be a very agile and loyal person.
- He must be a qualified Civil / Building Engineer / Estate Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor with 20 – 25 years cognate / practical experience.
- He must be ready to travel at short notice.
- He must have eye for details and be meticulous
- He must have good communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- He must be very analytical and computer savvy.
- Civil Engineer with MBA is added advantage.
- This is strictly a male position.
- Relevant experience in construction and real estate projects development in a multinational company is added advantage
- Someone who has proved development results during his previous experience
- Project management skills are a must
- Technical expertise in real estate construction
- Good reporting skills.
Deadline: 9th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their written Application, updated CV and copies of Credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.