Seth Hotel, Asaba features a bar. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, room service and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre, evening entertainment and a 24-hour front desk. The units come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, a kettle, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. At the hotel, all rooms come with a wardrobe and a private bathroom.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Assistant / Store Keeper
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Providing support to the Finance officer in the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic administrative tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Updating and maintaining procedural documentation
- In charge of storing food, beverage, and operational stock
- Responsible for completing requisition forms for inventory and supplies
- Report low stock levels to manager/supervisor promptly
- Perform inspection on deliveries to confirm quality, cleanliness, and freshness, and consistency throughout case lots
- Follow food safety and handling policies and procedures across all food-related areas
- Able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Monitor PAR levels for all food items to ensure proper levels.
- Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stock.
- Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note, and agreed quantity has been received.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
- B.Sc Degree with 2 – 4 years relevant work experience.
- Store keeping experience is compulsory for this role.
- Candidate must be resident in and around Asaba, Delta State.
Deadline: 20th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.