Environmental Development and Family Health Organization (EDFHO) is non-governmental Organization established to promote social-economic development of the less privilege through an improve poverty alleviation programme in Nigeria by providing its target groups (women, children, youths and artisans) with capacity to protect the environment, provide effective health services and economic empowerment for sustainable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Ado Ekiti, Ekiti
Employment Type: Full-time
- Establish and maintain financial and management procedures for EDFHO projects.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements as relating to financial Rules and Regulation.
- Ensure that all finances are properly administered and monitored.
- Advise on proper allocation of resources.
- Ensure that appropriate financial regulation and controls are in place and in use at all times.
- Prepare and review detailed budgets for approval.
- Make regular reports to donors on income, expenditure and any variation from budgets.
- Ensure that all financial reporting obligations are met in relation to submission for funding, for grant aid, for contract and any other initiatives.
- S/he must have a Degree in Accounting, Public Administration, or related field.
- The idea candidate will be highly proficient in the use of computer, particularly in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word, etc. with thorough understanding of professional accounting principles, theories, practices, and terminology.
- Any other professional qualification and experience in CSOs accounting principles will be an added advantage.
- Preferably Females, and they are highly encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 25th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications with Resume and a Cover Letter (not to exceed two pages) addressing each of the competency requirements for the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position of interest as the subject of the mail.
Send a hard copy to the physical address below:
The Executive Director,
Environmental Development and Family Health Organization (EDFHO),
23A & B, Olorunsogo Street,
Opposite School of Nursing,
Ori-Apata, Off Iworoko Road,
Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State.