Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate, Finance Business Partner
- Improve the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance
- Provide analysis and deliver insight linking financial reports to business strategies
- Perform data analysis using different databases and systems to drive and create valuable analytical finance tools.
- Build partnerships and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders of the subsidiary.
- Provide support to the Group Financial Controller and Executive Director, Finance in respect of the finance-related business activity, driving efficiency and cost control.
- Prepare budgets, cash flow forecasts, month-end reviews, etc., and perform month-end closings for Alpha Mead Facilities.
- Analysis of revenue and expenditure trends and recommendation of appropriate budget levels, to ensure expenditure control
- Ensure that Reconciliation of all bank accounts indicating the elements of Interest on Loan / Overdraft and other bank charges are up to date.
- Presenting financial performance, full-year forecasts, and budget variances including understanding financial opportunities and risk
- Maintenance of Accounts Payables and payments of vendors and other suppliers of goods and services
- Financial Audit of project sites.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance from a top-tier university, with finance qualifications (CA, CPA, ACCA) strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in Financial Controlling and Finance Business Partnering
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to handle all operational activities concerning finance for the subsidiary
- Strong commercial awareness, strong critical thinking skills, high attention to detail and hands-on attitude.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online