IZY Group Limited – Our client, an Aviation Company located in Abuja, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Captain
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
- Perform or monitor the execution of all normal, abnormal and emergency checklists in the manner specified in the Operations Manual, and ensure that they are all properly completed;
- Monitor all aspects of the flight, checking that correct procedures and techniques are used, cross-checking all flight instrument indications, especially attitude, altitude / height, speed and heading, clearly and concisely if:
- The aircraft departs significantly from its intended flight path;
- A hazardous situation is developing;
- Any abnormal instrument indication, warning light or flag is seen.
- Perform all communication and navigation aid frequency changes, ensuring that all aids are correctly tuned, identified, selected and indicating on the required instrument;
- Record flight progress and all Air Traffic Control (ATC) clearances, altimeter settings and meteorological reports and forecasts on the Operational Flight Programme (OFP) informing the chief pilot of their contents;
- In the event of incapacitation of the chief pilot, the first officer assumes command of the aircraft.
Candidates should possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Management, Aviation Technology, Aircraft Engineering and Air Transport with commercial pilot training or a related field
- Must possess an Airline Transport Pilot License
- A minimum of six (6) years relevant work experience is required in a similar position
- Candidates should have an open mind to shuffle between Abuja and Lagos.
Deadline: 12 PM, 26th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, photograph and CV to: email@example.com using “The Position of a Captain” as the subject of the mail.