Adexen Recruitment Agency was mandated by an industrial corporation to recruit an experienced individual for its operations in the position below:
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
Employment Type: Full time
Industry: Logistics & Transport
Job Seniority: Director
Job Category: Accounting and Finance
- Represents the Company to banks at decision making level to position the company as a key customer.
- Drives the fulfillment of funds requirement of the company for the smooth running of operations and growth (investment) requirements.
- Ensures the cost of funds is optimized.
- Ensures right mix of local and foreign currency funds and minimize currency risks.
- Supports the GCFO in identifying, exploring, and availing alternate sources of funds like international institutions, PE, and DFIs and think & create innovative instruments for funding.
- Integral part of the Leadership team to ensure business operations are managed effectively and efficiently.
- Works with CEO and functional heads to drive waste and inefficiencies in all the functions of the organization.
- Minimizes and optimizes working capital requirements by focusing on improvement in various functions of the company.
- Identifies and focuses on process enhancement, redesign, and/ or design in line with highest operational standards.
- Supervises the finance and accounts team to build fiscal discipline, financial accounting, control, and reporting for the company.
- Responsible for creating processes and controls for reducing exposure and minimizing risks to the organization.
- Drives the AOP process.
- Manages cash flows and its effective utilization.
- Leads the company in reporting and representation to the Board and other review platforms within the group.
- Manages external and internal audits to ensure compliance to statutory and group standards and regulations.
- Drives the automation and responsible for system utilization to reduce manual work in the finance and accounts team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accouting or Finance from a recognised University
- Master’s Degree is a plus
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a similar senior role within a large company
- Experience in Banking & Treasury, Accounting & Internal Control, Taxation…
- Deep understanding of business operations, key drivers (of revenues and costs) and significant understanding of how to improve operations.
- Previous experience in Nigeria / Emerging countries is a plus
- Experience of managing B/S and P/L.
- Team management & interpersonal skills.
- Process Improvement
- Internal Audit
- Team Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants, however, only those selected will be contacted.