CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communication Associate
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- As Communications Associate, you will be responsible for developing and executing a strategic communication plan focused on creating visibility for the Education Practice’s work; our programmes, and products.
- You will serve as the creative coordinator for all communications initiatives including social media awareness efforts.
Strategic Communications and Content Management:
- Design and implement a strategic roadmap for driving visibility for the educational activities both online and offline
- Develop coherent and cohesive communications components that drive visibility for the business
- Create impactful and engaging content and point of reference materials for all programmes and products
- Drive the growth and improve the engagement of audiences on all of our communications platforms.
Process Structuring and Optimization:
- Organize current and past communications assets including but not limited to press lists, tracking docs, plans, written materials, videos, photos, etc.
- Offer leadership through, fast, and thoughtful recommendations and balance the demands of the media with the corporate goals
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years of internal and external corporate communications experience
- Proven communicator with excellent written and verbal communications skills around complex technical products and features.
- Background in bringing teams (and leadership) along a communications journey that shows company impact
- Demonstrated success in crafting the narrative for a startup or fast-growing technology company.
- Passion for and/or experience working in the multicultural communications space.
- The technology market landscape and the innovation landscape In Nigeria, Kenya and across Africa.
- Product and Project Management.
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online