Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions) is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 10 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We were incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004.
As part of its initiatives to enhance its capacity in achieving its objectives, PAL seeks to recruit a dynamic, passionate and resourceful professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Copy Writer / Content Developer and Digital Marketing Officer
- This role reports to the Head of Brand Management and Communication and will be responsible for creating copy and content that will be used across the brand’s platforms, internally and external.
- He/she will also be responsible for managing the digital marketing activities of the brand.
- Work closely with the Art director as a creative team to curate brand concepts.
- Generate content calendar for social media use.
- Create email marketing content.
- Optimize the website content for SEO
- Develop content that will be used across the brand owned and 3rd party blogs.
- Create and execute digital marketing plans.
- Any other task as advised by the Head, Brand Management and Communications.
- Should possess a minimum educational qualification of a 2:2 Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in related fields.
- Minimum of Two (2) years copywriting / content development and digital marketing from a reputable institution.
- Impeccable eye for detail and command of the English language.
- Working knowledge of SEO and other digital collaterals.
- Strong ideation skills preferably gained from an agency background.
- Ability to use WordPress.
- Working knowledge of Google Adword and Analytics.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong oral and verbal communication skills.
Deadline: 20th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.