County Finance Limited provides a lending opportunity to help businesses and individuals access quick finances for their needs and investors to get better returns.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Role / Responsibilities
- Meet or communicate with applicants to determine Loan Needs.
- Gather Loan Information Based on Specific Loan Needs.
- Analyze and Verify Applicants Financial Information.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Liaise Approval and Rejection Decisions to Supervisor.
- Ensure Loan Terms Comply with Government and Company’s Regulations.
- Responding to relevant client inquiries.
- Contact applicants or creditors to resolve questions about applications or to assist with the completion of paperwork.
- Establish payment priorities according to credit terms and interest rates to reduce clients’ overall costs.
- Follow up payments as needed.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
- Access loan products within specified limits, and refer loan applications to management for approval.
- Communicate with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Ensure and effect KYC
- Guide other staff by answering questions and coordinating informational classes.
- Candidates should possess OND qualification with 0 – 1 year of work experience.
- Must Live in Ogba-Ikeja or its environs
- Must possess good communications skills (written & verbal)
- Effective use of Microsoft Office (Ms Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good understanding of phone and office etiquette
- Must be able to work under little or no supervision.
- N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Deadline: 12th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Credit Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.