Opass Limited – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service / Clinical Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking to employ an administrator with exceedingly good customer sevice experience to work in their Victoria Island practice.
- Oversees the daily operations of the clinic.
- Opens the clinic
- Ensure all treatment rooms are sanitized and ready for treatment sessions.
- Check clinic calendar and pull all case notes for patients with appointments for that day.
- Check e-mail and WhatsApp messages and respond accordingly. This should be done throughout the day.
- Schedule patient appointments
- Provide telephone support, making reminder calls / text messages to patients the day before their appointment.
- Ensure all medical records are up to date and therapist have done their daily documentation. Ensure information is held in a secure and confidential manner in line with data protection guidelines.
- Work on HMO documentation as and when needed, getting prior authorizations etc.
- Collect money from fee paying clients, process invoices and receipts and send out bills to patients.
- Stock taking and sales of medical supplies.
- Be able to use / learn excel spread sheets and QuickBooks software for accounting.
- Provide support for meetings, and compiling minutes.
- Work on staff scheduling and ensure staff is aware of any and all changes in the patient schedule.
- Compile monthly reports on the performance of the clinic.
- Sending birthday wishes to staff and patients.
- Ensure there is clean laundry for the examination tables.
- Maintain an up to date inventory of consumables (toilet roll, hand soap &sanitized etc) to ensure timely replacement.
- Be accountable for all office equipment and facilitate maintenance as and when necessary.
- To undertake any other appropriate duties when required demonstrating both flexibility and support as delegated by the Clinical Director.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with relevant work experience.
N55,000.00 per month + HMO and data allowance.
Deadline: 10th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.