United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
- Ensure quality customer service delivery through the provision of efficient and effective branch operation, while ensuring conformity with the bank’s laid down procedures and regulatory guidelines.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure effective/efficient implementation of bank-wide policies with respect to branch operations.
- Supervise activities of operations staff to ensure timely and efficient service delivery to customers.
- Ensure proper documentation for all transactions and authorize transactions within approval limits. Ensure ABH is run at EOD.
- Supervise account opening process and ensure complete documentation and prompt scanning of account mandates as well as tracking/follow-up on deferred documents.
- Ensure that branch ATMs are functional at all times and faults timely escalated and resolved.
- Ensure effective branch cash management – no cash outs, adherence to COP limits (obtain necessary approvals for excess), prompt evacuations etc.
- Ensure that the unit has adequate allocation of resources to enable it meet stated objectives – liaise with HCM/Corporate Services/IT and supervisors as applicable.
- Maintain strong control awareness in branch and ensure adequate departmental controls are in place for all products/processes. Ensure strict adherence with the Call over process.
- Provide timely and accurate reports (institutional and regulatory) on Branch Operations in prescribed formats and intervals.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate confidentiality and security of customer and transactional information and safety of bank branch assets.
- Conduct/ensure branch training/meeting sessions in line with policy.
- We are looking to hire talented and experienced individuals with 5 years’ banking operations experience in a commercial bank for our branch in Lagos state.
- The ideal candidates must currently work in a commercial bank with minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in banking operation.
- General Managerial/Administration.
- Team building/Conflict Management.
- Organization /Coordination skills.
- Good Communication Skills (oral and written).
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong Personality / Firm & Assertive.
- Capacity to manage and absorb pressure.
- Entrepreneurship/Taking Ownership.
- Supervisory skills.
- Good Knowledge and understanding of banking operations.
- Good Products Knowledge.
- Good understanding of Customer Services.
Deadline: 11th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online