BGenius Global Group conducts online and classroom-based training to corporate and private individuals in Business Change and Transformation, Business Startups, Project Management, Business Systems, Business Analysis, Property Investment and also offers practical experience via mentorship to willing individuals looking to start a career or business in any industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative.
- As a Customer Service Representative, or CSR, you will act as a liaison, provide product / services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- As a professional CSR, you are genuinely excited to help customers. You are patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
- You love to talk and understand the value of good communication skills. You can put yourself in our customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
- Customer feedback is priceless, and you can gather that for us. Problem-solving also comes naturally to you.
- You are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if you don’t have enough information to answer customer questions or resolve complaints.
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards, that convert leads to paying customers while responding efficiently to customer inquiries and maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Ability to convert leads to paying customers.
- Ability to adapt to script reading for sales and customer contacts.
- Make sure you’re always ready to respond professionally to situations that may arise, and that you’re able to help, even if it’s just by providing information.
- Promptly responding to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with clients via various channels
- Comprehensive knowledge of our products to help you answer questions effectively.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods / tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 3 years work experience
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt / respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Deadline: 15th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online