Smile 360 Dental Specialists – We are the leading dental clinic in Nigeria based on our customer’s satisfaction and awards won. Amongst many others, we are the “Winner of the Best Dental Service Provider of the year 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 consecutively, by the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award”. We are also the first and only clinic with Orthodontics, Dento-facial Orthopaedics, and pediatric dentistry. Our other services include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Implant Dentistry Endodontic, Family dentistry, and Periodontics.
Our practice is extremely customer-friendly, ensuring that every visit is stress-free, memorable, fun, and worthwhile. We are passionate about oral health, giving superior customer interaction, and first-class standard services that you would expect in London or Dubai. With proficient and tested professionals committed to making every visit to our world-class luxurious facility seamless and enjoyable at every level.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dental Nurse
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Dental Nurse is responsible for providing dental care delivery by preparing the treatment room, patient, instruments, and materials; passing instruments and materials; performing procedures in compliance with the Dental Practice Standards.
Others may be assigned:
- Helping with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays, preparing materials, and assisting with dental procedures.
- Assisting dentists in managing medical and dental emergencies when necessary
- Giving patients information on dental hygiene, oral health care, and plaque control programs.
- Preparing Patients for dental procedures.
- Operate technical dental machines in the diagnosis and treatment of patients
- Assist dentist in examining dental and oral health of patients
- Assist dentist in attending to patients within the allocated time for waiting and treatment
- Comply with all Practices’ policies and procedures on diagnosis, treatment, etc.
- Input, update and keep accurate records of Patients’ dental structure
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to perform basic dental procedures
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills
- Communication – Actively listens and checks for understanding.
- Team Player – The ability to work with others in a way that recognizes their contribution and strengths, promotes collaborative working across different or cross-functional teams to achieve organizational objectives.
- Problem solver
- Focused and patient
- Attentive to details
- Ability to manage pressure
- A team player
N70,000 – N105,000 / month.
Deadline: 21st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.