Rosabon Financial Services Limited – Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deposit Mobilization Officer
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos and Rivers
Duties & Responsibilities
- Source appropriately priced and structured deposit liabilities for the company from retail and institutional sources. Meet, maintain and exceed set targets Cultivate new clientele on a regular basis.
- Cultivate and maintain courteous and efficient relationships with clients.
- Timely response to feedback and other customer-related issues or requests.
- Participate in creating new and better marketing based on field experience.
- Visit, engage prospects and maintain liability generated Propose services, up-selling and cross-selling whenever possible.
- Recruit, train and build sales teams across the country Increase number of Treasury services taken up by Clients
- Ensure the effective, high-quality management of Clients.
- Conduct periodic competitor analysis, reviewing product rates and requirements Prepare and send a periodic report to management On-board and manage subordinates to maintain a consistently high number of prospects, and with a high conversion rate.
Minimum Education Level:
- First Degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution.
- Post-graduate qualification(s) and professional membership will be an added advantage.
- 5+ years of experience in sales and business development.
- Experience in a financial institution is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting / exceeding targets as an individual contributor.
- Successful experience building a territory from little or nothing.
Deadline: 30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and the Location as the subject of the email.