Altara Credit Limited (Altara) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Verification Agent
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reviewing all required documents against preset criteria regarding approval.
- Verification of expected customer’s addresses.
- Submission of verified customer’s addresses within the stipulated turnaround time (TAT)
- Ensure accurate data on customer addresses verified.
- To conduct physical visit to customer’s business and/or residential addresses for verification
- Ascertain the authenticity of certain facts.
- Preparation of verification feedback report upon conclusion of verification.
- Responsible for preparing, scanning and validating of documents into verification systems
- Carry out other deliverables as assigned by Team Lead.
- B.Sc / HND in related discipline.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven experience in credit assessment or similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Sound data analytical skills.
- Able to work with a team.
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Strong persuasion skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Data analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Strong persuasion skills.
- Team work.
Deadline: 7th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Locationas the subject of the mail.
Note: Multiple application will be disqualified.