The Akin Fadeyi Foundation (AFF) is a not-for-profit organization that works to combat corruption, tackle social injustice and promote integrity, transparency and accountability within Nigeria’s public and private sectors. Founded in 2016, the cornerstone of our work is using communications, media and technology to promote human and social capital in Nigeria and applying behavioral insights to the design and implementation of our various social justice initiatives to help combat corruption.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: English and Literature Teacher
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Be a graduate with BSc (ED), HND, BSc and MSc with PGDE can apply
- Should have 2 years teaching experience
- Proficient in using 21st century educational technology tools in lesson delivery
- Experience teaching senior secondary with emphasis on WAEC and JAMB
- Experience teaching IGCSE will be an added advantage
- Fluent in spoken English
- Be willing to learn, unlearn and relearn.
Deadline: 16th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and passport photograph and a fun filled 15 minutes recorded video lesson to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: The video should be uploaded on YouTube and the link should be sent to the email above.
Leave a Reply