Excellium Consulting Services – We are a business software solutions company that specialise in the deployment of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Payroll and HR software solutions. We offer a unique platform for people who want to bring their skills and experience to solve distinct business challenges. Every engagement with our clients require a fresh perspective. Excellium commenced operations in 2012 from a passion towards helping businesses achieve their goals using technology.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Excellium Graduate Internship Programme 2021
Employment Type: Internship
- Excellium is currently recruiting candidates to join our six months internship program.
- The program would involve immense training sessions as well as practical hands-on experience on ERP implementation projects.
- Successful candidates who complete the internship program would be considered for a full time position in the company.
- Candidates must not be in full time employment
- Age limit – 27 years
- Candidates will preferably have a keen interest in starting an enterprise technology-related career involving travel
- Candidates must possess good problem-solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office and IT
- The internship programme is based in Lagos and is non-residential. If you are based outside of Lagos please make provisions for your accommodation during the training period.
- Candidate must have proof of NYSC completion or exemption
- Candidates must be educated to at least a Bachelor’s level in a field of IT or Finance – a combination of IT modules with Finance Degrees will be advantageous – Master’s Degrees are preferred
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last three years with a minimum of Second Class Upper. Proof of this will be requested
Deadline: 3rd December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online