SME Growth Hub – Our client, a fast-growing Farm-To-Door company, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Administrator
Location: Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Will be responsible for the smooth running of the farms.
- Working with Farm Supervisors and farmers to implement production plans and budgets
- Maintenance of farm building, machinery, and equipment
- Keeping records of inputs, equipment availability, and usage.
- Following up on execution of GAP practices, keeping planting records, livestock records, harvest records, etc
- Preparing budgets and keeping accounting records.
- Following up, monitoring, and keeping records of contract farmers.
- Utilizing software extensively to complete all tasks.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / B.Sc in relevant disciplines with at least 2 years work experience.
- Previous experience as a Farm Administrator.
- Young and Vibrant
- Good use of excel
- Basic bookkeeping / accounting knowledge
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of farming.
- Social media savvy.
- Willing to learn new things and take up challenges (There will be lots of training).
N40,000- N60,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online