MBIS International, a reputable Nursery and Primary education, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Toddler Teacher (Playgroup)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- As our Early Years Educator, you will be required to work with toddlers in Playgroup.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
- Must reside in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Idi-Ishin, Jericho, Ibadan
- Minimum qualification required is (B.A/B.Ed).
- A certificate in Early Years Education is an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of 3 years teaching experience in preschool
- You should be enthusiastic and confident in your abilities to engage children and extend their learning through play, enabling their emotional, social and educational development
- Be enthusiastic, innovative, creative and dynamic in developing relevant lesson plans that meet the needs of all children and delivering them effectively
- Be able to produce stimulating classroom and outdoor learning environments that promote independent learning
- To complement your qualification and experience, you will come with patience, good sense of humour, enthusiasm and great stamina to keep up with the needs and energy of a large group of young, lively children.
- Creative skills such as music, dance, drama, art and crafts are a must
- You must have excellent written and oral English skills
- Be able to use ICT creatively to support your work and the children’s learning
- Have an effective classroom management and evidence of outstanding teaching skills
- Have an appreciation of the importance of safeguarding in educational settings.
Deadline: 13th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Interested candidates must demonstrate early childhood training and experience on their CV and cover letter
- Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above.