Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fitter – Golden Pasta
Location: Iganmu, Lagos
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance on the packing machines to minimize equipment downtime.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic malfunctions to keep the machines running efficiently.
- Carryout Why-Why analysis on repeated problems and troubleshoot problems to aid effective maintenance.
- Calibrate packing machines to achieve required productivity level.
- Carry out maintenance strictly with the use of Machine drawings and checklist.
- Report the general condition of equipment and recommend replacement when necessary to supervisor.
- Keep proper record of time taken for job completion, spare parts replaced, and report observation made for future planning.
- Minimum of OND in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of two years’ cognate experience.
- Strong knowledge of Pasta packing equipment and packaging processes.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to read schematic diagrams, blueprints, layouts or other specifications (verbal and written).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online