WINCO FOAM Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities. WINCO FOAM Industries Limited is one of the largest continuous polyurethane foam manufacturers with head office located in Lagos. The Company is family owned and operated and has been dedicated to manufacturing high quality polyurethane foam and bedding products for 30 years. Since its early beginning as a box foam producer in Lagos with a small market presence, the company has grown and expanded into a continuous foam producer with three large multi-million naira production plants in Nigeria strategically located to serve all the markets in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The General Manager will oversee all staff, budgets and operations of the company. His/her responsibility include formulating overall strategy, managing people and establishing policies.
- To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive and communicating business goals while ensuring our profits are on the rise.
- He/she reports to the Managing Director.
- Overseeing daily business operations
- Developing and implementing growth strategies
- Training all managers and staff to ensure productivity
- Evaluating sales to ensure the sales & marketing departments are meeting their targets
- Creating and managing budgets
- Improving revenue.
- Hiring employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Assessing the health status of the company through data analytics
- Provide solutions to issues such as profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors
- Ensure health and safety regulations are strictly adhered to
- Generating reports and giving presentations.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Masters in Business Administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 15 years of proven experience as a GM or in a leadership position
- Good teamwork
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP software.
- A people’s person with excellent communication skill
- Highly organized
- Strong work ethic
- Good interpersonal skill
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive nature
- Good teamwork.
Deadline: 25th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leave a Reply