Tech50 Nigeria Limited – Our client, a leading Real Estate Firm in Nigeria with various offices across Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Corporate Sales
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
The Head of Corporate Sales is a junior-level management role reporting to the Business Development Manager and with the primary purpose of building profitable revenue through Corporate sales through:
- Finding and attracting new profitable corporate business
- Expanding existing corporate clients
- Focusing on shortlist of clients with profit potential
- Drive Next Gear’s brand, profile, and proposition through Corporate sales in line with market participation strategy.
- Create, implement and manage expansive and commercial Corporate sales strategy and management plan that delivers the growth targets.
- Identify, secure and develop new profitable Corporate business throughout the
- Pro-actively seek out new business opportunities
- Segment new business opportunities in order to be able to focus efforts on the shortlist of clients with profit potential
- Establish and maintain relationships and meet personal sales targets as agreed with Business Development Manager
- Establish and build strong client relationships, delivering high-touch relationship management to all accounts
- Maintain and develop growth-oriented relationships with key partners
- Ensure that all sales activities are completed in a compliant way, ensuring that the relevant governing bodies’ protocols are fulfilled
- Deliver new and differentiated business growth opportunities such as corporate investors etc
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 10 years of work experience.
- Sales background in real estate, banking, or relevant transferable skills and knowledge from other industries such as insurance, Retail, Commercial or Investment Banking, and Business Management.
- Previous experience in the service industry of handling large, blue-chip accounts and selling at Senior/Board Level.
- Demonstrated track record in achieving new business targets and continually demonstrating application in this key area.
- Business/commercial acumen on pricing/contract issues.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Skill and ability to adopt a “consultative” approach to effective problem solving
- Proven ability to create and deliver compelling presentations and collateral to support business development meetings
- Strong stakeholder management experience, with the ability to build and strengthen relationships at all levels.
- An ability to speak fluent English
- A track record of achieving and exceeding targeted business results/KPIs.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.
Deadline: 13th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and Prove of projects done, sales record (where applicable) to: email@example.com using “Application f