E & P Hospitality Limited – Our client, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Personnel
Location: GRA, Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking to hire a skilled HR personnel who will report to the Head HR.
- As HR Personnel, you will be responsible for recruiting, supporting and developing talent through the development of policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective on boarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
N120,000 / month.
Deadline: 17th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.