Human Capital Partners (HCP) – Our client, a Logistics Support Service Provider in the Maritime Industry, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Invoice Dispatch Clerk
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client, is recruiting an Invoice Dispatch Clerk as part of efforts to strengthen its operations and enhance its capacity to achieve its goals.
- The role reports to the Invoicing Officer and will provide support services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of cash customers’ accounts within the organisation.
- Dispatching of PFI to Agents / Cash Customers
- Dispatching of Invoices to Credit Customers that require physical dispatch
- Obtaining B/L from agents requesting PFIs and transmitting same to Invoicing Unit
- Obtaining Bank tellers and debit advice and copy of supporting PFis to Accounts unit for issuance of Official receipts
- Reconcile requests for refunds by cash customers/agents and transmit for further processing
- Receive and collate complaints by cash customers/agents and escalate for attention and resolution
- Obtain remittance advice for all customer payments to aid reconciliations
- Filing of all documents (relating to his duties) in the appropriate manner
- Perform any duties that may be assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- First Degree in any discipline from an accredited university
- Minimum of 1-year related experience
- Basic computer skills.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work well within a team environment and build relationships
- Systematic approach to work, good organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize to adhere to tight deadlines.
Deadline: 29th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.