Bedmate Furniture is one of the Best Furniture Company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showrooms display Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
Location: Magboro, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyse and anticipate the Factory’s recurring needs for cash to ensure that adequate funds are available to meet day-to-day operational petty cash expense and emergencies.
- Timely and accurate processing of operational requests.
- Facilitate prompt payments to company’s vendors and other suppliers.
- Keep records of cash receipts and payments and monitor actual petty cash and bank balance.
- Manage the treasury impress account and maintain records to allow easy disbursement, reconciliation and replenishment.
- Monitor and report on cash surpluses and deficits.
- Establish and maintain efficient banking arrangements necessary for the management of bank balances and other funds.
- Act as custodian of the petty cash.
- Agree all received cash, which have been recorded in the petty cash book, with expenses.
- Process payment for accounts and issue receipts.
- Keep records of amounts received and paid, and regularly check the cash balance against this record.
- Effectively manage inventory of the factory.
- Collate and forward payment vouchers for posting.
- File all payment and collection documents in a chronological order.
- First Degree in Finance / Accounting or any related discipline
- Relevant professional certification e.g. Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN),Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) is an added advantage
- 1 – 3 years cognate work experience
- Proximity to Magboro is important.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 15th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.