The Lagos State Primary Health Care Board (PHCB) was established by the Lagos State Health Sector Reform Law (2006) and is tasked with the overall responsibility of primary health care management in the State. The Board acts as a strategic link between the State and LGA in matters relating to primary health service improvement and delivery.
The Lagos State Primary Health Care Board is saddled with the responsibilities of providing quality health care services at the grassroots within the state. These roles can only be performed efficiently with competent and dedicated health workers who are passionate at delivering robust healthcare services to the citizens of Lagos state.
Based on the above, the Primary Health Care Board is requesting for applications from qualified candidates who hold the qualification below:
Title: Professional Diploma / Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Holder
- Successful completion of a Three-year Professional Diploma/Ordinary National Diploma in Health Information Management from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of proficiency in Health Technologies and Healthcare Management from a recognized institution.
- A current professional license of practice issued by the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN).
Deadline: 1st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to start application
Steps to Apply
- Fill All Required Forms (Register or Login).
- Check For Job Openings
- Fill All Required Forms
- Choose Your Subject Of Choice.
- Click Apply Button.
- Print Confirmation Slip.
- Applicants that had earlier forwarded written applications to Lagos State Primary Health Care Board should reapply through the above link.
- Written applications will not be entertained.