Creditville Limited – We are a fast-growing private equity financial institution with strong presence in lending, leasing, capital markets and real estate sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lease Executive
- The lease executive will build and preserve trusting relationships with our clients to get quality risk assets being sale & Leaseback, operating and finance leases.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate High-Quality Risk Assets.
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships.
- Resolve clients complaints quickly and effectively.
- Understand clients’ needs and develop plans to address them.
- Promote excellent customer service.
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts.
- Approach potential clients to establish relationships
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors to build new profitable products.
- Building positive relationships with customers.
- Identifying opportunities for greater profits.
- Intuitive to customers’ needs.
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyse and solve problems quickly
- Attentive to detail and organized.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and able to manage other assigned tasks
- Prepare reports as at when due or assigned.
- Other activities assigned by the head of the unit for better team productivity
Skills / Competencies / Requirements
- HND / B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or similar field.
- ELAN Membership.
- Proven experience in Sales and Business Development.
- Knowledge of customer management practice.
- Experience in Risk Assets creation.
- Experience in leasing..
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills.
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships.
- Teamwork and good work ethics.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.