Society for Family Health (SFH) is a leading non-governmental public health organisation in Nigeria, implementing programmes in malaria prevention, and treatment, Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS treatment, primary health care system strengthening, non-communicable diseases and maternal, newborn, and child health care. SFH ignites the power of health system thinking and market shaping to transform health outcomes.
An emerging pan African organisation, we provide a partnership platform to communities, donors, the private sector and government to co-create and implement actions that create real and measurable impact at individual, family, society and country level.
We are recruiting passionate, self-motivated, and highly qualified individuals to fill the underlisted vacant position, in response to organisational expansion:
Job Title: Management Information System (MIS) Consultant
Ref No: sfh-67392
Locations: Misau – Bauchi, Sokoto, Birnin – Kebbi and Gusau – Zamfara
Job Type: Full-time
Contract Duration: 11 months
- The incumbent shall, support data management and quality assurance in the implementing State; support efforts at improving information flow and existing systems, to guide informed decision making as it concerns the project. Undertake field trips to verify and collate data.
- He/She will routinely collate completed data tools, support data transfer to online platforms, and retrieve the same in the appropriate formats.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Validate HTS registers and Client intake forms weekly and provide immediate feedback PN supervisor
- Daily Entry of clients’ data on LAMIS from Care Card & inserts
- Support field workers to correctly fill primary source documents
- Generate data from the registers to support program reporting at various levels
- Develop information for guiding program from registers and the
- Ensure that all registers and databases are up to date
- A minimum of a B.Sc or HND in any field
- A minimum of three (3) years of working experience in a similar role.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Must be computer literate, with strong spreadsheet (e.g., MS Excel) abilities
- Proficient at using electronic databases
- Previous experience with LAMIS is an advantage
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attention to details
- Ability to deliver high-quality outputs on time.
Compensation & Benefits
- The compensation package for this position is based on industry standards, and designed to attract, motivate, and incentivize talented individuals.
Deadline: 29th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SFH is an equal opportunity employer, therefore women are encouraged to apply.
- Qualified candidates who are residents in the states where the roles are situated are strongly encouraged to apply.