WhoGoHost is currently the largest web hosting company in Nigeria and the West African region. The company started as a web hosting firm but has grown to offer a lot of other products and services to help her customers grow and succeed online. Focused on delivering top-notch support and the best offerings, WhoGoHost continues to evolve and introduce new ways to engage her customers and support their businesses. WhoGoHost has received several awards over the years and is recognised as the top choice for businesses that need to get online. WhoGoHost is an accredited NiRA (dotNG) registrar and also a Google G Suite accredited reseller.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Product Sales Specialist will be responsible for individual and collaborative marketing and sales efforts to grow one or more assigned product lines and increase the number of new users and revenue of these products.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Study and understand the assigned company products
- Create and implement marketing plans and strategies for these products
- Analyze the success of the marketing plans and strategies, craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Translate technical details into benefits for users of the products
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- A B.Sc Degree or HND.
- 2 – 4 years of work experience.
- Experience in using any type of our products or an understanding of the web hosting industry
- Experience in marketing and its concept
- Proven experience in sales
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Must have a working laptop
- Must be able to work remotely and on-site.
Deadline: 18th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online