Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a reputable compay, is recruiting a seasoned professional who is vibrant and smart to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical & Maintenance Manager
Location: Benin City, Edo
Reporting to: Site In-Charge
- Liaise and supervise the mechanical related activities of the MEP contractors and consultants/ architect working at the site / involved in the project.
- Shall be supervising the local fabrication activities at the site as per given technical specifications and also oversee the installation and plant erection and piping activities within agreed time frames.
- Keep check and maintain records of incoming and outgoing materials required for the project.
- Bring and report deviations on quality, time lines from the plethora of electro mechanical contractors working at the site.
- Bring about a safety culture within the project working, so that there is safety for men and materials.
- Draw in advance, detailed equipment maintenance schedules with the main technology supplier and respective vendors and also participate in their technical training sessions, for ensuring a zero defect and down time.
- Get involved in local sourcing of raw materials in a most cost effective manner.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A Degree in Mechanical Engineering, with 12-15 years of experience working in chemical industry or distilleries and handling mechanical / maintenance jobs.
Deadline: Tuesday, 16th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leave a Reply