Moment for Women Alliance – We are registered women and girls’ rights organization dedicated to advancing the human right of young women and girls in Nigeria. Since founded, we have positioned ourselves to secure protection for you women and girls’ rights, end gender-based violence, and access to health with the focus on sexual and reproductive health services, policy advocacy & inclusive governance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MEL & Community Mobilization Officer – Female
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting to fill the position of Advocacy & Community Mobilization Officers to join our operations team in advancing the sexual & reproductive health & rights of women and adolescent girls.
- The successful candidates will work with the project manager in designing and launching online and offline advocacy campaigns and awareness-raising on SRHR, community sensitization, stakeholder engagement, project implementation, monitoring & reporting of the project, Implementing the budget advocacy plan of our organization, and launch regular social media campaigns.
- Carry out SRHR service linkages and referrals support for women and girls in the vulnerable and displacement settings
- Improve last-mile distribution and availability of SRHcommodity via engaging relevant SRHRstakeholders for policy change or budget allocation.
Skills / Education / Experience
- A Diploma or Degree in Public Health / Nursing / Midwifery, Law, Sociology, or any related fields from a reputable institution
- At least 1 year of work experience.
- Good written and oral communication and ICT skills.
- Interested candidates should possess good working knowledge in the area of sexual & reproductive health budget and policy advocacy,community sensitization and awareness-raising
- Experience in project monitoring & evaluation with proficiency in data analysis, ICT, working knowledge of emails, Canva. Ms word, excel, PowerPoint, and internet-based applications such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and google will be highly prioritized
- The ideal candidate must reside within the Sango Ota environs or be willing to relocate and must have experience in Advocacy, Monitoring & Evaluation, Community mobilization as well as ICT skills, and internet-based applications.
Deadline: 18th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.