Imperotechne Limited is an Information Technology Consultancy & Solutions providing firm. We develop enterprise level products and our solutions are tailored towards the fulfillment of Enterprise Architecture. Impero Techne Limited was incorporated in 2019 by a group of highly experienced Information Technology experts with its key founding members having a combined experience of 43 years. The Impero Techne team have their core experience profiles in the ICT, Fintech, Energy, Education and Health sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: .Net Principal Software Engineer (Microservice Cloud Native Architecture & Domain Driven Design)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Slots: 5 Openings
- Be a part of a team that’s ensuring Imperos’ product integrity and customer satisfaction. Our IT Software Engineer team turns business requirements into technology solutions by designing, coding, and testing/debugging .NET Core applications, as well as documenting procedures for use and constantly seeking quality improvements.
- Join us as a .NET Senior Principal Software Engineer – Web API Backend Only on our Information Technology team to work from office to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
- Note that we do not support remote work for now.
What You’ll Achieve:
- As a Senior Principal Software Engineer, you will deliver complex products and improvements for a changing world.
- Working at the cutting edge, you will craft and develop software for .Net platforms, peripherals, applications, and diagnostics – all with the most sophisticated technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies, and partnerships.
- Lead changes in architecture, methodology, or programming procedures
- Assist in crafting the strategic technical and architectural direction to the programming function
- Act as the prime leader on large projects that affect the organization’s long-term goals and objectives
- Acquire detailed specifications from business users and development to ascertain the specific output
- Take the first step towards your dream career
- Every Impero team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: Minimum of 10 plus years of Experience in the Financial, Health, Accounting, Educational and Engineering Sector, writing highly sophisticated design pattern codes in .NET.
- Tackling Business Complexities in a Microservice with Domain-Driven Design, Event-Driven, and CQRS Pattern.
- Applying CQRS, CQS, and Event Sourcing approaches in a Domain Driven Architecture.
- Using NoSQL databases as a persistence infrastructure
- Designing the Microservice application layer and Web API GraphQL / Hot Chocolate and Rest API
- Implementing Resilient Applications
- Securing the .Net Microservices and Web Applications.
- Designing Process for Docker Based Application
- Designing and Developing Multi Container and Microservice Based .Net Applications
- Architecting Container and Microservice Based Application
- Developing Web APIs Microservices Architecture, SOLID, DDD, Onion Architecture, Clean Architecture, and CQRS Pattern.
- Deploying Microservice Architecture for Kubernetes and Docker
- Cloud-Native Architecture with Serverless Microservices.
- Deploying .Net Microservices to Kubernetes, move cloud Azure
- Secure .Net, Microservices with Identity Server 4 OAuth2, OpenID.
- Using gRPC in Microservices Communication with .Net 5.
- Experience in Docker and Kubernative Services
- Experience in DevOps CI/CD to Azure
- Experience in GIT, GIT Hub, Jenkins Pipelines.
- Participate in Architectural meetings and analyze all technical requirements for application.
- Establish Architectural Methodology of all deliverables.
- Develop various Architectural Documentation following principles and standards
- Coach Young .Net Developers from time to time
- Component-Based Software Development with Strong C# Skills coupled with Oracle, SQL Server.
- Strong Expert Database Design Knowledge, SQL, and NoSQL database development experience.
- Experience in Workflows and Smart Contract
- Experience in using ORM tools such as Entity Framework Core, NHibernate, Dapper.
- Strong experience of Distributed Software Architecture and Messaging Technologies in Microservices Architecture, API Gateways (Orleans), BDD, DDD / CQRS patterns, Distributed Message Broker Service Bus Applications (MQTT, AMQT, MassTransit, RabbitMQ, Azure Service Bus), Event Sourcing, Cloud Computing Architectures, IAAS platforms (AWS, Azure), Application Containerization, Docker.
- Using Distributed Caching and Related Open-Source Tools such as Redis, Camunda, Castle Windsor, AutoMapper, Log4Net.
- Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Development, SOLID principles, DDD, Design Patterns, SOA, TDD and Unit, Integration, E2E Testing, Boundary Value, API, Regression Testing, Globalization.
- N700,000 – N800,000 / Month.
Benefits of Joining Imperotechne:
- You shall be entitled to a salary increase of 10% every 6 months of your work resumption.
- You shall be entitled to a loyalty bonus for being one of our founding members at the end of year 2 to the tune of N1,000,000.00. We shall give it to you as a way to appreciate your hard work and dedication towards the growth of the company.
- You shall be entitled to a loyalty bonus for being one of our founding members at the end of year 4 to the tune of N3,000,000.00. We shall give it to you as a way to appreciate your hard work and dedication towards the growth of the company.
- Kindly note that all these benefits are subject to your satisfactory performance and dedication to work. If you decide to terminate your contract before the stipulated time, the benefits will not be given to you. You are given these opportunities as a key leader in software development and we look forward to your leadership.
- You shall be entitled to HMO on completion of your six months’ probation.
- You shall be entitled to Pension in the second year of your employment; therefore, the company will contribute 10% of your current net salary while we deduct 8% from the same net salary, to sum up, your pension benefits every month.
- You shall be entitled to Profit Sharing from the second year of which will be stated in your employee handbook, also you will get a Bonus sharing as a founding member when we get to MVP.
Parties And Events:
- All work and no play make Jack a dull boy, so we organize fun events at the office and sometimes outdoor from time to time.
- We also celebrate and recognize Birthday celebrants in any little way to keep them happy.
Female Gender Equality:
- Impero, it is our mission to bring women all-inclusive in technology the very reason why we got 40% female and 60% male in our company. We shall continue to strive to ensure gender balance and support oneness.
Work Culture Balance:
- People are allowed to work only Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
Deadline: 22nd December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- We require the services of 5 Senior Principal Software Engineers with Complex Coding Experience in .NET as the project will be driven heavily on KPI and Man Hours.
- Resumption Date: 10th January, 2022.