HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource recruiting and consulting firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Beauty / Retail
- As the operations manager, you are responsible for overseeing all aspects of shop operations.
- You are directly responsible for achieving sales goals through exceptional customer service, marketing the shop, sales growth and cost control.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Helping the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Schedule maintenance and repairs where necessary
- Managing stock control and inventory checks.
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
- Follow up on vendors to make purchases and Update vendors list
- Receive inventory and update inventory log
- Ensure all supplies needed by the company are available
- Ensure office equipment and facilities are properly used and maintained
- Promote and sell services and products, including recommending and selling additional services.
- Communicating changes in an order process to relevant parties.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed.
- Reviewing workloads and manpower to ensure targets are met.
- Prepare letters for new employees
- Conduct induction and onboarding for new employees
- Monitor and keep employee Rota and attendance
- Send out internal memos and communicate notices to employees
- Plan and coordinate staff events
- Monitor staff performance
- Adequately prepare monthly payroll
- Send daily reports to the MD
- Setting goals for each staff member, evaluating staff performance, and providing training and overall guidance
- Supporting all functions of the business to work together.
- B.Sc / HND qualification in a related field.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Highly Organized and Good organizational skills
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Effective listening skills and High emotional intelligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
N70,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.