InfraVision is an engineering services company that offers Telecommunications Infrastructure Services, Telecommunications equipment installation & commissioning, as well as Telecommunications Managed Service (Passive and Active) to a variety of clients in the Nigerian market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: OPEX Engineer
- Continued advancement of the site’s operational excellence maturity and lean transformation to achieve world-class results in safety, quality, delivery and cost.
- Prepare, facilitate and follow up on IV activities.
- Drive stepwise improvements in safety, quality, cost and deliverywhile harnessing the power of daily operations.
- Help the site in the implementation of the appropriate lean methodologies,to maximize productivity, capacity and throughput while minimizing lead time and WIP.
- Assist the site in the implementation of the appropriatetools, to maximize productivity and minimize lead time in the front and back-office areas.
- Assist in the definition and development of the site operational strategy.
- Assist in the development of the site operational excellence plan in support of the overall strategy.
- Work with the Line teamLeader to established proper governance and roadmap to accelerate the transformation of the operations leveraging the implementation ofbusiness control centers, standardized metrics, etc.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
Deadline: 7th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.