Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Power Plant Electrician
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Perform preventive maintenance and repair on all switchgear control circuits, generators, turbines in accordance with procedures and OEM recommendations.
- Repair and maintain electrical equipment in generating stations; tests defective equipment to determine cause of malfunction or failure.
- Repair and replace equipment, such as relays, switches, supervisory controls, and indicating and recording instruments.
- Partake in installation/decommissioning of power generating equipment.
- Perform detailed RCFA on a failed equipment or process and put further preventive actions in place.
- Monitor loading; operate power generation equipment in an efficient and economical manner.
- Observe all health and safety regulations in accordance with FMN safety policies.
- Prepare adequate reports and documentations to be in conformity with OPEX (Operational Excellence) drive.
- OND, NABTEB
- 5 O’ level Credits in not more than two sittings
- Two years’ cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills with solid attention to detail.
- Possess clear and accurate reporting skills as well as proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- have a proven knowledge of how to work with electrical systems and use various hand tools (e.g. wire strippers and multimeter)
- Possess sound troubleshooting knowledge and skills with ability to find and solve problems quickly.
- Have demonstrable knowledge of 11KV switchgears.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online